PRIVATE HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION “INTERNATIONAL EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY” is currently in process of licensing of educational activity.
Qualified project team managed by a person responsible for training of students of higher education in the specialty 222
Head of the project team acting in the capacity of deputy of rector, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Docent Nataliia Volodymyrivna Hrechkivska
Project team members The Head of Educational and Methodological Department, Ph.D., Docent Hulko Stepan Mykolaiovych
Methodist of Educational and Methodical Department, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Senior Researcher Lubianovna Inna Porfyrivna
The framework of educational activity in the specialty 222 Medicine
at the second (master’s) level of higher education
- Code and name of the specialty – 222 Medicine
- Higher Education Level – the Second (Master’s) level
III. List of specializations and educational programs – Medicine
- Total amount of credits according the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System and terms of study – 360 credits, 6 years part-time (full-time) study
- Professional standards to which training is intended to be followed (if any):
- European Directive 2005/36 / EC on the recognition of professional qualifications (Directive 2005/36 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of September 7, 2005 on the recognition of professional qualifications)
- Trilogy of WFME Global Standards for quality improvement (WFME Global Standards for Quality Improvement: Postgraduate Medical Education and WFME Global Standards for Quality Improvement: Continuous Professional Development) and Standards of Education for obtaining PhD in field of study Biomedicine and Health
- Standards of medical care in Ukraine (http://www.moz.gov.ua/en/portal/standards)
- Code of Physician of Ukraine (adopted and signed by the All-Ukrainian Congress of Medical Organizations and the X Congress of the All-Ukrainian Medical Association in Evpatoria on September 27, 2009) (http://www.uapravo.net/akty/postanowy-osnovni/ akt5dprf9d.htm).
- The list of basic competencies that a higher education applicant should master
The ability to solve typical and complex specialized tasks and practical problems in health care professional work or in a training process that involves research and / or innovation and is characterized by the complexity and uncertainty of conditions and requirements.
1.Ability to apply knowledge in practical situations
2.Knowledge and understanding of the subject area and understanding of the profession
3.Ability to exercise self-regulation and lead a healthy lifestyle
4.The ability to adapt and act in a new situation
5.Ability to choose communication strategy; ability to work in a team; interpersonal skills
6.Ability to communicate in the state language both verbally and in writing; ability to speak a foreign language
7.Use of information and communication technologies
8.Ability to think abstractly, analyze and synthesize, to be able to learn and to be modernly taught
9.Ability to make informed decisions; work as a team; interpersonal skills
10.Ability to evaluate and ensure the quality of work performed
11.Determination and perseverance about tasks and responsibilities
12.Ability to act socially responsible and socially conscious
13.The desire to preserve the environment
Special (specialized, subject) competences
- The ability to establish a preliminary clinical diagnosis of the disease
- Skills in collecting patient information
- Ability to determine the required list of laboratory and instrumental studies and evaluate their results
- Ability to evaluate the results of laboratory and instrumental research
- Ability to determine the principles and nature of the treatment of diseases
- Ability to diagnose urgent conditions
- Ability to conduct evacuation activities
- The ability to determine the tactics of emergency medical care
- Emergency care skills
- Skills of performing medical manipulations
- Ability to determine the necessary mode of work and rest in the treatment of diseases
- The ability to determine the nature of nutrition in the treatment of diseases
- Ability to determine the tactics of physiological pregnancy, physiological delivery and postpartum
period. Family planning and contraceptive counseling skills
- Ability to carry out sanitary and hygienic and preventive measures
- Ability to plan preventive and anti-epidemic measures for infectious diseases
16.Ability to determine the tactics of conducting a contingent of persons subject to dispensary supervision
17.Ability to conduct a performance examination
18.Ability to keep medical records
19.Ability to process state, social, economic and medical information
20.Ability to undertake activities to organize and integrate care delivery
21.Ability to conduct epidemiological and medical-statistical surveys of public health; processing of state, social, economic and medical information
22.Ability to evaluate the impact of the environment on the health of the population (individual, family, population)
23.Ability to evaluate the impact of environmental, socio-economic and biological determinants on the health of an individual, family, population
24.Ability to analyze the activities of a physician, unit, healthcare facility, conduct quality assurance activities, and improve the use of medical resources
25.Ability to undertake activities to organize and integrate health care delivery and marketing of health services
VII. Program Learning Outcomes
- To collect the data on patient complaints, medical history. To conduct and evaluate the results of a physical examination.
- To evaluate information regarding the diagnosis using a standard procedure based on the results of laboratory and instrumental studies.
- To identify a leading clinical symptom or syndrome. To establish the most likely or syndromic diagnosis. To assign laboratory and/or instrumental examination of the patient. To perform differential diagnosis of diseases. To establish a preliminary and clinical diagnosis.
- To determine the necessary mode of work and rest in the treatment of the disease.
- To determine the necessary therapeutic nutrition for disease treatment.
- To determine the principles and nature of the treatment (conservative, surgical) of the disease.
- To determine the tactics of urgent medical help care based on the diagnosis of an emergency.
- To provide urgent medical help based on a diagnosis of an emergency.
- To organize the conduct of medical and evacuation measures among the population and the military, taking into account the existing system of medical and evacuation support.
- To determine the tactics of physiological pregnancy, physiological birth and the postpartum period. To provide the counseling on family planning and the selection of a method of contraception.
- To perform some medical manipulations.
- To form dispensary groups of patients among the fixed contingent of the population; groups of healthy people to follow-up. To implement a system of anti-epidemic and preventive measures as part of primary health care for the population. To implement a system of primary prevention measures as part of primary health care to the population. To organize the holding of secondary and tertiary prevention activities among the assigned contingent of the population.
- To plan measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. To identify and provide early diagnosis of infectious diseases; primary anti-epidemic measures in the focus of an infectious disease. To identify risk groups, risk areas, time of risk, risk factors and carry out an epidemiological analysis of the infectious morbidity of the population.
- To determine the tactics of examination and secondary prevention of patients to follow-up; tactics of examination and primary prevention of healthy individuals to follow-up; to count and prescribe the necessary food for children in their first year of life.
- To determine the presence of disability, type, degree and duration of disability, and to prepare relevant documents.
- To prepare an annual report on personal production activities; to keep medical records for the patient and population.
- To screen for critical non-communicable diseases; evaluate morbidity indicators, integral indicators of health; to identify risk factors for the occurrence and course of diseases; to form populations at risk. To determine the source and/or location of the necessary information depending on its type; to receive the necessary information from a specific source; to process and analyze the information received.
- To identify some negative environmental factors; to analyze the health status of a particular contingent; to determine the relationship between the state of the environment and the state of health of a particular contingent; to develop preventive measures based on data on the relationship between the state of the environment and the state of health of a particular contingent. To carry out an analysis of the incidence of the population, identifying the risk group, risk areas, time of risk, risk factors. To assess the impact of socio-economic and biological determinants on the health of an individual, family, population.
- To investigate the volume and effectiveness of the doctor, unit, health care institution; to identify defects in activities and the reasons of their formation. To conduct selection and to use of unified clinical protocols for the provision of medical care, developed on the principles of evidence-based medicine; to develop and use local health care protocols. To conduct quality control of medical care; to identify factors that impede the quality and safety of medical care. To assess the cost of medical services; to substantiate the choice of an adequate method of financing (payment) and the choice of rational forms of organization of the provision of medical services. To apply the methods of economic analysis when choosing methods of diagnosis, prevention, treatment, rehabilitation.
- To organize the work of medical employees; to form rational medical routes for patients; to organize interaction with colleagues, organizations and institutions; to apply medical promotion tools.
- To formulate goals and determine the structure of personal activity.
- To adhere to a healthy lifestyle, to use the methods of self-regulation and self-control.
- To realize and be guided by civil rights, freedoms and duties while doing all the procedures, to raise the general educational level.
- To observe the requirements of ethics, bioethics and deontology in their professional activities.
- To organize the necessary level of individual security (of one’s own and of those who are taken care of) in case of typical dangerous situations in the individual field of activity.
VIII. Indicative list of professional qualifications to be provided:
Section 2 Professionals
Subsection 22 Professionals in the life sciences and medical sciences
Class 222 Professionals in the field of medicine (except nurses)
Subclass 2221 Professionals in the medical field (other than dentists)
Group 2221.2 Doctors
Subclass 2225 Professionals in the field of health care
2225.2 Doctors, specialists in the field of health care
2229.2 Professionals in the field of medicine (except nursing and midwifery)
KP Professional job title
2229.2 Physical training and sports medicine doctor2221.2 Radiation therapy physician2221.2 Doctor of radionuclide diagnostics2221.2 General practitioner – family doctor2221.2 Emergency medicine physician2221.2 Obstetrician-gynecologist2221.2 Anesthesiologist2225.2 Virologist2221.2 Doctor-geneticist2221.2 Dermatologist2221.2 Infectious Diseases Doctor2229.2 Laboratory assistant2229.2 Laboratory assistant geneticist2221.2 Neuropathologist2221.2 Neurosurgeon2221.2 Oncologist2221.2 Orthopedic trauma doctor2221.2 Otolaryngologist2221.2 Ophthalmologist2212.2 Pathologist2225.2 Doctor-occupational pathologist2221.2 Psychiatrist2221.2 Drug addict2221.2 Psychotherapist2221.2 Radiologist2229.2 Forensic expert2221.2 Therapist2221.2 The district doctor2221.2 The teenage physician2221.2 Physician-therapist of the guild’s medical department2221.2 Urologist2229.2 Physiotherapist2221.2 Phthisiologist2221.2 Doctor surgeon2221.2 Pediatrician2221.2 The pediatrician is a district doctor2221.2 Pediatric neurologist2221.2 Neonatologist2221.2 Child and adolescent hygiene doctor2221.2 Occupational health doctor2221.2 Nutrition doctor2221.2 General practitioner2221.2 Public health doctor2221.2 Radiation hygiene doctor2221.2 Disinfection physician2221.2 Epidemiologist2221.2 Laboratory assistant is an environmental hygienist2221.2 Methodist physician2229.2 Physician and statistician
- IX. Requirements for the level of education of persons who can start training:
A person has the right to obtain a master’s degree on the basis of complete general secondary education based on the results of EIT certificates (on the results of entrance tests for foreigners and those who are not Ukrainian residents) or on the basis of educational qualification level of a junior specialist in the relevant specialty of medical direction on the results of entrance tests.
- The procedure for evaluating learning outcomes:
Current questioning, knowledge testing, reports on practical work, compiling practical skills, presentations, practice reports, test papers, writing case histories, writing scientific articles based on research results;
Final control – credits, differential tests, oral and written exams,
Final certification – The certification is carried out in the form of a single state qualification examination – licensed integrated examination, practical (clinical) exam, international exam in the basics of medicine, English language of professional orientation.
The Unified state qualification examination is conducted in accordance with the Procedure of implementation of the unified state qualification examination for applicants for higher education master’s degree in the field of study “22 Health”, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 28, 2018 No. 334 and conducted by the Examination Board and Examination Committee Testing Center at the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The Licensed Integrated Exam consists of 2-Step test exams
“KROK 1″and “KROK 2”. “KROK 1”, is an international exam in the basics of medicine (fundamental disciplines), the English language of professional orientation is made after full completion of the curriculum of the 3rd year of study. “KROK 2” and the international exam in the basics of medicine (clinical disciplines) are made after full completion of the curriculum of the specialty 222 Medicine. The practical (clinical) exam is conducted in the form of a comprehensive certification examination.
The concept of educational activity in the specialty 073 Management at the first (bachelor) level of higher education
The concept of educational activity in the specialty 073 Management at the second (master’s) level of higher education